Creating a successful corporate blog
Valerie Simon writes that successful corporate blogs are about building relationships, online. The best way to do this with a corporate blog is to keep these best practices in mind, says Simon:
- Work to build relationships with customers, rather than sales.
- Keep your focus specific, and always with the customer in mind.
- Be consistent.
- Be transparent (i.e., present yourself online as a representative your business. Don’t try to hide that.)
- Engage readers. Write content that will cause a reaction and initiate a conversation.
- Listen to feedback. Strive to understand what it really means.
- Be flexible. Respond to what your visitors are saying.
Posted using ShareThis