Client Profile: Rink Strategic Communications
This article is part of a series of Fletcher Prince client profiles, designed to explain the work we do, and quantify the results.
The Client and the Challenge
Who: Susan Rink, Rink Strategic Communications (http://www.RinkComms.com)
Business: Independent employee communications consultant.
Challenge: Establish reputation as subject matter expert in niche area. Create an online brand presence.
- Blog with custom masthead, and blog training
- Referral to Examiner.com and The PRSA-NCC Blog for article posting
- Video interviews for Susan on Capitol Communicator’s Thought Leadership Series
- Facebook Page
- Twitter account and Twitter training
- Social media logo
- Online video marketing plan
- YouTube Channel and sixteen YouTube videos
- Email newsletter template and training
- Promotional materials, including a postcard campaign
- Web site and LinkedIn account updates
- Photography, and Flickr account
Susan’s investment in affordable marketing services with Fletcher Prince has paid off. Since the launch of her social media outreach program in June 2009, Susan has obtained new clients and achieved notable exposure in less than a year, including
- In Google searches, Susan’s videos are achieving top rank, first page results for the search term “employee communications” in the video and images categories, and she obtains multiple results for her name and business name on Google in the primary search categories.
- Rink Strategic Communications has acquired nearly 200 Fans on Facebook.
- Susan’s videos have received more than 1300 views on YouTube.
- Her blog has received more than 1200 views, in addition to 100s of views for her posts on the PRSA-NCC blog and her Examiner.com column
- Her podcast was featured by iTunes, and more than 500 people have subscribed to her podcast.
- Her videos on Facebook have received multiple positive comments.
- Her Twitter account has been featured in 15 lists.
Feedback from the Client
We were so gratified by Susan’s endorsement of Fletcher Prince on LinkedIn and YouTube. Susan wrote
Mary’s help was absolutely invaluable — not only in helping to establish my blog, podcast, Twitter and Facebook accounts and activities, but also in recommending new and creative ways to drive traffic and build my SEO metrics. I consider Mary to be a valued advisor and a highly-skilled Social Media practicioner. Plus, she’s a heck of a lot of fun to work with. I’d would not hesitate to recommend Mary and her team.
Posted on March 8, 2010, in Case Studies/Portfolio, Client/Agency Relationship, Fletcher Prince News and tagged Fletcher Prince, online marketing results, Rink Strategic Communications, Susan Rink. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.