Client Profile: Fall Properties
This article is part of a series of Fletcher Prince client profiles, designed to explain the work we do, and quantify the results.
The Client and the Challenge
Who: Fall Properties (http://www.FallProperties.com)
Business: Residential real estate agency serving neigbhorhoods in Arlington and Falls Church, Virginia.
Challenge: Reinforce expertise of Realtors in targeted geographic area. Create an online brand presence. Establish Fall Properties as a friendly, accessible and valuable community resource.
How: After completing a marketing assessment and developing a communications plan, Fletcher Prince worked with Fall Properties on multi-part online marketing strategy.
- Identified best practices. competitors, and online communities, including Twitter and YouTube accounts, Facebook Pages and fans, LinkedIn groups
- Blog training for staff; redesigned elements of the blog for search engine optimization.
- Facebook Page, including customized landing page
- Twitter accounts for company management; Twitter training; custom Twitter background
- YouTube Channel and videos; custom YouTube background
- Email newsletter training
- Promotional materials, including a postcard campaign
- Web site updates
- LinkedIn corporate profile
- Photography, and Flickr account
Fall Properties’ investment in affordable marketing services with Fletcher Prince is beginning to pay off in their first month using social media. Fall Properties has already obtained 75 followers on Twitter, 45 Fans on Facebook, and 238 Channel views on YouTube. We look forward to seeing how their success evolves as they implement the communications plan we designed for them.
Feedback from the Client
We were so gratified by Fall Properties’ endorsement for our work on YouTube.