Summer has been busy! Client news round-up from Fletcher Prince
- David and I were hired by Keenan PR for social media consultation and to create a Facebook Page for Timberline Bank, a community bank in Colorado. It has been a pleasure working closely with Heathere Evans-Keenan on this project. How exciting it would be to go to Colorado and record some video (hint, hint)! We are not new to subcontracting, by the way. Just this spring, we completed a Facebook Page and some videos for Howard University, working with wonderful Sandra Hannon of The Hannon Group. David was also the graphic designer “of record” for Fenton Communications for years. We routinely work with corporate communications departments who outsource their work to us. We love to subcontract — and our rates are mark-up friendly — so don’t hesitate to ask about these kind of arrangements.
- Meanwhile, David is resuming his quarterly gig with Deloitte Touche, which should wrap up in a couple of weeks. It’s top-secret-clearance-level federal government work and we can’t talk about it 🙂 but it involves intensive amounts of graphic design for publications for congressional use.
- We launched an email newsletter campaign for local Realtor Fall Properties. These are fun newsletters to read and you might want to check them out, even if you’re not in the market for a house. They are getting open rates that far exceed the industry norm. The next one is going to feature the “best of the beach.” We’re continuing to work on their social media, as well. Their Facebook Page has really taken off in the past few months, with lots of new fans. Not to mention, YouTube video… Fall Properties is super-busy now, which is unusual this time of year in the real estate industry. It feels so good to be part of their success.
- We created a new website for Dominion Mechanical, a mechanical construction firm, a long-time client of David’s. We also created a suite of social media sites for the company (including YouTube, Facebook Page, Twitter account, etc.). Now we’re working on their brochure and some advertising. Our contacts at Dominion said they have already received several positive comments about the website 🙂
- I spent some time updating Susan Rink of Rink Strategic Communications on the stats of her social media efforts, which are going very well since we helped her create those branded sites about a year ago (YouTube, podcast, blog, Facebook Page, etc.) We’re looking forward to creating more YouTube videos with Susan this August. Susan told me today she is so busy with her consulting business that she hasn’t had a day off in weeks, so we certainly hope that our marketing efforts for her had a little something to do with that!
- We’re helping a new client jump in the social media pool — The Waterfront Cafe in Hilton Head, SC. We’ve just launched their new blog, Facebook Page, Twitter account, Flickr site, and YouTube channel. We’re also helping them manage their online profiles on critical review sites, including Yelp and TripAdvisor. It’s so gratifying to see them embrace Twitter, Facebook, and blogging! Next phase of the project (you guessed it!): YouTube video!
- On the “community service” side, we recorded and edited several new Conversations in Public Relations videos (our interviews with thought leaders in the Washington, DC metropolitan area communications field), including interviews with the leaders of the local chapter of the American Marketing Association. We still have a few to work on and put online. That makes 99 of these videos currently on our YouTube site — that we have produced entirely at our own expense. Before the summer is over, I look forward to hosting a free social media diagnostic and training clinic for small business owners and nonprofit managers. Let me know if you are interested in more information about that.
That seems like a lot of work, doesn’t it? But we are still eagerly looking for new projects, so please call us if we can help you out (571) 269-7559. You can find a description of our services and our rates on our website.
I hope you’re all having a wonderful summer. Take care, Mary
Posted on July 19, 2010, in Annual Reports, Client/Agency Relationship, Fletcher Prince News and tagged Deloitte Touche, Dominion Mechanical, Fall Properties, Howard University, Keenan PR, Mary Fletcher Jones, The Hannon Group, The Waterfront Cafe - Hilton Head, Timberline Bank. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.