Win this at the WWPR Raffle! Plus Makeup Tips for Video
As you know, Washington Women in Public Relations is presenting the Washington PR Woman of the Year Award on Wednesday, November 10, a must-attend event for DC-area communicators, and one of the highlights of the year.
We’re donating a prize for the event’s benefit raffle. A portion of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to D.C.’s Children’s Law Center. So, purchase lots of raffle tickets next week and keep your fingers crossed that you win the Fletcher Prince gift set! It includes
- Fletcher Prince Video Survival Kit – a train case filled with makeup essentials appropriate for any complexion, selected for video appearances…
- * to help you make the most of marketing and public relations opportunities associated with branded YouTube Channels… consultation
- Video recording session* with Fletcher Prince. How fun is that?
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s inside the kit…
- Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Powder – this is also good for men on video
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Primer – reduces shine and helps makeup stay on longer
- Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette – a variety of colors for all complexions
- Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit – a variety of tones for all complexions
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara – the #1 rated mascara of makeup pros
- N.Y.C. Kiss Gloss – to bring just a little attention to the mouth
- Two lipsticks, two blushes, two nail polish colors, and six eyeshadows
- Makeup remover wipes
- Frizz Ease Hair Spray
- Nexxus Volumnizing Mousse
- Assorted makeup brushes, including large powder brush
- Foam wedges and cotton swabs – for perfectly even foundation application
- Eyelash curler and eyebrow tweezers
- Comb and Brush
- Lint Roller
- Chocolate Kisses – a little magic trick that helps dispel pre-video jitters
Here’s a terrific makeup application video from Sonia Kashuk
And here’s my video, talking about what’s in the kit, and how to use it…
*Please contact Mary Fletcher Jones (571) 269-7559 to redeem your non-transferable prizes of complimentary consultation and video recording sessions by the expiration date of December 31, 2010.
Posted on November 4, 2010, in Events and Workshops, Fletcher Prince News, Professional Involvement, Video, WWPR, YouTube Video Tips and tagged Beauty, Cosmetics, Fletcher Prince, L'Oreal, Makeup for video, Maybelline, N.Y.C. Kiss Gloss, public relations, Revlon, Sonia Kashuk, Video makeup tips, Washington PR Woman of the Year, Washington Women in Public Relations, WWPR, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.