Fletcher Prince’s Holiday Gifts for Business Owners
Stumped for gift ideas for the business owner on your list? Here are some presents they are sure to appreciate.
Gifts that Inform and Teach New Skills
- Lynda.com membership.
- Business management and marketing books.
- Subscription to Washington Business Journal or similar publication.
Gifts that Boost Productivity
- Wireless phone headset for car and/or home office.
- Office supplies; desk and file organizers.
- Business card organizers.
- Tools to track expenses: logs, organizers, software.
- A CD of their favorite music, or classical music.
- Planning calendars – desk, wall, and pocket sizes.
- PC/Mac accessories and gadgets (thumb drives, wireless mouse, etc.)
- Stationery, such as a quality set of thank you cards or note cards, packaged with stamps and a good pen.
The Gift of Networking
- Restaurant gift certificates so they can take clients and potential clients out to lunch.
- A gift membership to their local chamber of commerce, or for their industry’s professional organization.
- A cosmetics makeover at the Clinique counter.
- A professional business portrait photography session.
- Fashionable business attire or accessories: a new tie, business card holder, laptop bag, padfolio, pen, or attractive handbag.
- Smart phone.
- iPad or laptop computer so they can conduct business on the go.
- One of the new mini-projectors.
- Camcorder, so they can put their business on YouTube.
- An e-book reader.
- A digital camera.
- Accessories for gadgets they already have: laptop sleeves and cases, mp3 holders or speakers, chargers.
- Personal training sessions or a gym membership.
- Fitness equipment or clothing.
- An mp3 player holder so they can listen to podcasts on the treadmill.
- Yoga, zumba, or belly dancing classes.
- Movie tickets.