Need a guest speaker? (bat-bat-bat-bat!)
I’m afraid Bugs Bunny cartoons came along at a critical point in my development. As a young girl, I was convinced I could get what I wanted by coyly batting my eyelashes (just like Bugs). More often than not, it worked.
Check out the eyelash-batting action at :31 on this video clip 🙂
But the business applications of batting your eyelashes, I have found, are limited. So, since that approach hasn’t been working so well for me lately, I thought I’d just come out and tell you what I would like.
Need a guest speaker for your company or organization? (bat-bat-bat!) I can do that! I presented at TIVA-DC and Government Video Expo last year. I’ve talked to a few groups. I’m not going to bring down the house like a rock star, but people don’t walk out of my presentations.
Here’s what I can talk intelligently about — and facilitate discussion, if you like.
- Best practices in email communications (newsletters, invitations, and announcements)
- How to get the most out of Facebook Pages for your business or nonprofit
- Social media: what works and what’s worth the trouble
- Managing your online reputation (reviews, testimonials, and comments)
- Getting Started with Blogs
- Ideas for YouTube Video
- Marketing on a Budget
You get the idea…if I blog about it here, I can build a presentation around it. So, look: I can use the exposure and speaking practice, and you probably need some kind of speaker this year. Let’s connect!