Learn more about our daily Facebook and Twitter Content Management Services
Posted by Mary Fletcher Jones
You know it’s important to monitor your Facebook Page, Twitter account, YouTube Channel, and blog on a daily basis. But maybe your business or nonprofit organization is busy at certain times of the year, and you find you don’t have time. Or perhaps you’re short-staffed and you need some extra help.
Rely on Fletcher Prince for expert social media content development and engagement, starting at just $125/week.
Fletcher Prince offers affordable social media community management services. That means we help you manage your Facebook Page, Twitter account, or blog for you and your company. We keep your social media relevant, interesting, and engaging. And that’s VERY good for your brand and online reputation!
Facebook Content Management and Engagement Services ($125/week, for accounts up to 500 fans — ask us for rates for other Pages):
- Daily (Monday-Friday) check-in to identify and respond to comments, welcome new followers, post interactions (“likes”) and delete spam. We forward any comments of concern or need to you by email, for your response, as needed.
- Daily (Monday-Friday) post of relevant and timely content in an upbeat, conversational, but brand-appropriate tone: company announcement, sales, event, link to an article or YouTube video, uploaded photo or video (provided by client)
- Monthly report on your Page’s performance.
Twitter Content Management and Engagement Services ($125/week for up to 500 followers; ask us for rates for other Twitter accounts):
- Daily (Monday-Friday) check-in to respond to @replies and comments, or to forward to you, as needed, for response.
- Daily (Monday-Friday) update featuring relevant content about your company and industry in a conversational but brand-appropriate tone; links to articles, websites, photos, and video.
- Following new (quality) followers.
- Monthly report on your Twitter account’s performance.
About Mary Fletcher JonesMary Fletcher Jones is a public relations and marketing consultant, and owns Fletcher Prince (www.FletcherPrince.com). Follow Mary on Twitter @FletcherPrince.
Posted on February 18, 2011, in Facebook Tips, Social Media Tips, Twitter Tips and tagged Community Management, Content management, Facebook, social media, Social Networking, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.