Who To Follow Now: 10 National PR Experts, By Specialty
Posted by Mary Fletcher Jones
The Public Relations Society of America maintains a Speaker’s Bureau of experts on various topics related to the practice of public relations. What a great resource for identifying notable people to follow in this field on Twitter.
Here’s my selection of 10 experts to follow, by PR specialty, along with their Twitter handles and follower counts. Follow the complete Twitter list here.
1. Association/Nonprofit Management |Bill Murray (New York, NY) @Bill_PRSA (177+ followers)
2. Career Development | Gerard Corbett (San Bruno, CA) @PRJobCoach (495+ followers)
3. Employee/Internal Communications | Kathy Barbour (Jacksonville, FL) @kathybarbour (1,369+ followers)
4. Ethics | Tom Eppes (Charlotte, NC) @tomeppes (35+ followers)
5. Financial Communications/Investor Relations | Marcia DiStaso (University Park, PA) @mdistaso (356+ followers)
6. Global Communications | Rosanna Fiske (Miami, FL) @Fiskey (1,421+ followers)
7. Healthcare Communications | Paula Pedene (Phoenix, AZ) @PaulaPedene (465+ followers)
8. Public Affairs and Government Communications | Gary McCormick (Knoxville, TN) @GaryMac865 (450+ followers)
9. Social Media | Gini Dietrich (Chicago, IL) @ginidietrich (18,350+ followers)
10. Travel and Tourism | Peggy Bendel (Catalina, AZ) @Deercats (85+ followers)
- Does High Twitter Follower Count indicate Thought Leadership? Not SO much! (showfangspr.strategicobjectives.com)
About Mary Fletcher JonesMary Fletcher Jones is a public relations and marketing consultant, and owns Fletcher Prince (www.FletcherPrince.com). Follow Mary on Twitter @FletcherPrince.
Posted on May 26, 2011, in Public Relations Tips and tagged Gary McCormick, Gerard Corbett, Gini Dietrich, public relations, Public Relations Society of America, social media. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.