How to see the content you WANT to see on Facebook
Facebook has a default setting on your Profile to display content from Pages and Friends you “Like” that also have lots of interactivity: lots of likes & comments on Page posts.
Chances are, you’ll NEVER or RARELY see updates, photos, and videos from Fletcher Prince and many other Pages you “Like” UNLESS you change your Newsfeed settings on your personal Facebook Profile.
If you want to do this, it’s super-easy. Here’s how to do it.
1. Go to the “Newsfeed” section of your personal Facebook Profile
2. On the upper right, you will see the words: “Top News | Most Recent”
3. Click “Most Recent”
4. A drop-down menu will display. Scroll down to the last option “*Edit Options” and select it.
5. Select: “Edit your Newsfeed Settings”
6. Select “All of your friends and pages” (NOT the default Friends and pages you interact with most)
That’s all there is to it! Thanks for taking this extra step so we can stay in touch with you and keep providing you with affordable and creative marketing tips from Fletcher Prince. As always, with a side of fun! Have a great day.
- The Facebook Page Visibility Dilemma (fletcher-prince.com)
- 8 must know tips on how to run a quality Facebook Page (thenextweb.com)