By the numbers: top posts from the Fletcher Prince blog
- How much does it cost to advertise? 1,393 views
- The trends that will power public relations in 2010 1,003
- Creating your podcast logo 575
- Marketing Idea: Create a Holiday Greeting Video 535
- The Latest Twitter Statistics (and what they mean to you) 510
- How to Monitor Comments on Your Facebook Page 470
- Makeup Tips for Online Video 387
- 10 Reasons to Create a Facebook Page for Your Company 383
- Marketing with A YouTube Channel 365
- The recession, the craft trend and its impact on marketing 357
Have you ever checked out your own blog stats? I was fascinated that the top posts represented a true cross-section of marketing topics.
If you blog about public relations or marketing, what do you find your readers like to read about most?
Posted on August 1, 2011, in Blogging Tips, Fletcher Prince News and tagged Blog, blogging about marketing, Business, Facebook, marketing, public relations, Twitter, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.