Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful: what I’m grateful for in my work
This week, I think I’ll blog about gratitude.
In my work as owner at Fletcher Prince this year, I’m grateful…
- …That I’m still in business in a tough economy. Work may be slow but I still have paying clients, and I’m so grateful for that, because this business means a lot to me.
- …For the flexibility that comes with being an independent consultant. Yes, I have to work nights and weekends, but I am also able to spend time with my son when he comes home from school.
- …For the challenges presented to me by my clients. They help me learn new things and it keeps my work interesting and gives me a sense of purpose.
- …For the opportunity to be creative in my work. A lot of times, my work is really fun, and I enjoy working with David, who is very much a creative person.
What do you have to be grateful for this Thanksgiving? What do you find gratifying in your work?
- Quotes on Thankfulness and Thanksgiving (psychologytoday.com)