Marketing Idea: Create a Holiday Greeting Video (with video examples)
- Wish your viewers a Happy Holiday, Seasons Greetings, or wish them the plethora of holidays that take place in December.
- Show off the seasonal beauty of your workplace or campus.
- Record a silly skit, with props, Santa hats, etc. Show your employees around the workplace or office: decorating, icing cookies, exchanging Secret Santa presents. Use speed motion to capture the hectic pace of the holidays for a humorous effect.
- Record the haul of toys collected for Toys for Tots.
- Record an appeal encouraging donations to your company’s charity.
Holiday Greeting Video Ideas: New Year’s Celebrations
- Wish your viewers a Happy New Year.
- Record a mini-annual report of your organization’s achievements, or reveal your goals and plans for the New Year.
- Have your staff reveal their wishes for the New Year, or resolutions (keep it positive). How is your business going green? Being responsive to customer feedback and suggestions?
- Relate your product or services to the notion of resolutions that will deliver convenience or quality to your customers or clients: This year, resolve to (benefit) by using (product or service).
- Share a “10 Best of 2011” list of events or developments that are related to your industry.
Working with Fletcher Prince is a fun and affordable way to create holiday greeting videos for your company. Please contact us if you would like us to produce a holiday greeeting video for you, and show you how to share it on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and through email communications. We would love to work with you!
- Holiday video greetings for your company or nonprofit organization (fletcher-prince.com)
Posted on December 17, 2011, in Video, YouTube Video Tips and tagged Holiday greeting videos, Holiday greetings, how to make a holiday greeting video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.