Your Marketing Strategy for 2012: A Calendar Full of Opportunities
Sometimes all you need to create an actionable plan are the right tools. I like to use a large erasable wall calendar that shows the year at a glance, myself.
Marketing Calendar Templates
Fletcher Prince Helpers
Monthly marketing ideas will be featured throughout 2012 on the Fletcher Prince Blog. We’ll publish ideas for creating marketing content that your company can produce and distribute online, via email, and in print.
As you plan now for 2012, be sure to add your company’s milestones, special events, and conferences.
Share your yearly marketing planning strategies in the comments.
Check out These Resources
- Your Marketing Strategy for 2012: Invest in the Basics; Refine What You Have (fletcher-prince.com)
- Your Marketing Strategy for 2012 – Avoid 10 Common Pitfalls in the New Year (fletcher-prince.com)
- Set up an editorial calendar for your website content (marketing.yell.com)
- Step Eight: Plan Your Calendar and Budget (chipmacgregor.typepad.com)
- 3 Steps to Your 2012 Content Strategy (personalbrandingblog.com)
- Top 15 Content Marketing Predictions for 2012 (junta42.com)
Posted on December 23, 2011, in Marketing Tips and tagged Addy Award, ADDY Awards, Fletcher Prince, FletcherPrince, marketing, Marketing and Advertising, Marketing plan, Small business. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.