Marketing Tips from Nicole Wanzer, Washington Business Journal
I have enjoyed getting to know Nicole Wanzer, who is an advertising representative for the Washington Business Journal. If you’re interested in discussing your advertising options, I recommend you contact her. You can meet Nicole in person at the Book of Lists Celebration this Thursday night at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC.
Recently, I asked Nicole about the marketing advice she shares with her diverse group of clients.
Here are some of Nicole’s excellent tips
- Think about who your ideal audience is. Who are you trying to send a message too? Then strategically place the ad to target your audience.
- Think about your objectives and carefully determine how you will measure your ROI before you launch a campaign.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. It’s important to have a good marketing mix.
- Don’t be complacent. Technology and social media are forever changing and forcing us all to rethink our marketing and advertising strategies. Be open to change and stay current.
- 4 Media Relations Tips from Jennifer Nycz-Conner (video) (fletcher-prince.com)