Make money with Fletcher Prince: About Referral Commissions
Do you have a friend or colleague in need of our creative marketing, public relations, social media, or design services? Refer them to us!
We appreciate the time and care you take in providing thoughtful referrals and we want to thank you in a tangible way.
We will pay you a 15% commission on projects and contracts when we are paid by a client you refer to us.
Here’s the fine print…
- The commission referral fee does not apply to projects you subcontract to Fletcher Prince, partnership work agreements, or to our participation in group RFPs.
- If we accept the project, the client you refer to us must hire us within 30 days of your referral for you to be eligible for your commission.
- Upon this hire, we will ask you to sign a referral agreement that outlines the terms of your payment, etc.
- The commission is paid for the first project or first invoice only. We do not pay commission on subsequent projects or retainer agreements by the client.
- We pay you your commission fee when the client pays us.
- The referral must be for a company for which you do not currently work.
- The relationship between you (the referrer) and Fletcher Prince will be as independent contractors. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this referral agreement and at no time may the referrer position himself or herself as affiliated with Fletcher Prince, except as an independent referrer.
- Referrers should not enter into any agreements on behalf of Fletcher Prince.
- We will not reimburse referrers for any expenses they incur in obtaining the referral.
- Our referral policy is subject to change or discontinuation.
Thanks for referring your friends and colleagues to Fletcher Prince.