Have you created an editorial calendar? Here are some tips (video)
Posted by Mary Fletcher Jones
A social media editorial calendar can help you organize your content marketing efforts.
In this Social Media Week DC presentation, Mary Fletcher Jones of Fletcher Prince http://www.FletcherPrince.com will talk about the advantages of creating a social media editorial calendar for your business, agency, or nonprofit organization.
Mary will suggest practical tips for selecting a format and creating an editorial calendar that is right for your goals and work style. She also provides advice on scheduling and frequency for various social media channels.
Download the slides and notes for this presentation here: http://www.slideshare.net/Fletcherprince
This session was recorded live at Thomas Jefferson Library in Falls Church, Virginia on February 14, 2012 for Social Media Week DC.
Please excuse the production quality; it is not up to our usual standard since this is a video taken from a Livestream broadcast on a webcam — but we promised to make this content available to our Social Media Week DC event attendees.
- The importance of social media editorial calendar (wm4sme.wordpress.com)
- Stay On Track With Your Editorial Calendar (contently.com)
- Tips For Creating An Editorial Calendar (thewakemanagency.com)
- Set up an editorial calendar for your website content (marketing.yell.com)
- The importance of an editorial focus and calendar for your blog (e1evation.com)