March Network and Lunch attendees are a dynamic bunch of communicators
Posted by Mary Fletcher Jones
As you may know, Fletcher Prince is sponsoring monthly Network-and-Lunch meetings all over the Washington, DC area. This is an opportunity, for the price of a moderate lunch, to meet some of the most interesting communicators in the area, and maybe even get some free advice!
I have intentionally kept the group small to maximize interaction and conversation. I hope you will join us for a lunch soon. The February and March events filled up completely, and “tickets” are going fast for the other events. We only have three spaces left for the May lunch in Falls Church.
Here is a list of who joined us at Teaism this week. Follow them on Twitter and sign up for the next monthly event, which will be at Jaleo in Bethesda on April 24.
As you see, the group includes subject matter experts in social media, healthcare communications, media relations, employee communications, media training, and design.
- Jennifer Reising (@JenniferReising) is an independent public relations consultant and the principal of Reising Communications. Jennifer specializes in healthcare communications
- Susan Rink (@rinkcomms) is an independent public relations consultant specializing in employee communications, and the principal of Rink Strategic Communications.
- Elanor Wainscott (@wainscotte) is a handling social media content for Sound Empire Entertainment, LLC., a record label in Baltimore, and was a blogger for Social Media Week in February.
- Vicki Robb (@vickirobb) is an independent public relations consultant who specializes in media relations and the principal of Vicki Robb Communications. Vicki worked in the White House during the Carter administration and has written two books.
- David Hyson (@dhyson) is the creative director of Fletcher Prince and a graphic design artist. David also works on contract for Deloitte Touche and CSC.
- Heathere Evans-Keenan (@keenanpr) is an independent public relations consultant and the principal of Keenan PR. Among other services, Heathere offers media training. Heathere was named Washington PR Woman of the Year by Washington Women in Public Relations.
- Ann Chen (@ajchen317) is the communications coordinator for the Independent Community Bankers of Americas. Previously, she interned with APCO, Edelman, and the Peace Corps, and she has a strong interest in social media.
- Mary Fletcher Jones (@maryfletchjones, @fletcherprince) is the principal of Fletcher Prince and specializes in social media, video and marketing communications. She is the organizer of the Network-and-Lunch events.
- Leah Ibraheem (@practicalmktr) is a communications consultant and blogger who has been working on a long-term project with Pew Charitable Trust.