Read the 2012 Digital Marketer Benchmark and Trend Report
Posted by Mary Fletcher Jones
Experian Marketing Services, a provider of data, analytics and marketing technologies, today announced the release of the 2012 Digital Marketer: Benchmark and Trend Report. The 128-page report provides data pertinent to consumer and technology trends, as well as insights on email marketing, mobile, and social media.
Not surprisingly, nearly half of marketers (46%) in the study say that coordinating all these channels is their biggest challenge.
• 91% of adults online use social media regularly.
• Revenue per email averages two times higher for “friends and family” campaigns.
• 28% of smartphone owners watch videos on their phones in a typical month.
• Pinterest is now the third most popular social networking site, after Facebook and Twitter.
• 92% percent of businesses feel their contact data is inaccurate in some way.
Download the free report here: http://press.experian.com/United-States/Press-Release/experian-marketing-services-releases-2012-digital-marketer.aspx
- Experian: Pinterest is third most-visited social site (nextlevelofnews.com)