Resolve to network with us in 2013 – full year schedule of Network-and-Lunches
Every month, we get together with a group of communicators and business professionals for lunch. Here’s why you may want to attend the Network-and-Lunch events in 2013…
- Affordable. These lunches are free to register and you only pay for the cost of your meal, and chip in for the tip. In many cases, this amounts to between $10 and $15.
- Flexible. At Netw0rk-and-Lunch events, you pick your own food. So it’s easy to stay on your diet, or pick a vegetarian option, for example. We picked a variety of cuisines and settings for the monthly lunches, so you’re sure to find something you like.
- Convivial. Our group lunches are small and informal, usually between 4 and 8 people attend. This gives us all the time we want to talk to shop, or talk about other things. You really get to know the people who come to our events. And the people are the best aspect of these events. We attract a diverse group of interesting professionals. You will almost always meet someone new, too.
- Convenient. We schedule these events all over the DC area, soliciting feedback from attendees, and at least half of them are close to Metro stops. We want to make it easy for working people to participate.
- Useful. Got a dilemma at work? Need input on an idea? Our lunches are a perfect opportunity to solicit feedback or get quick answers to your work questions.
- Year-round. Not much happens in July and August in DC, but we still have Network-and-Lunches. It’s a great time to connect, when schedules are typically less hectic.
Network-and-Lunch events take place on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, at noon. Here’s the whole schedule of Network-and-Lunch events for 2013. I hope you will register for many — or all — of them! Register on Eventbrite.
- January 8: Fairview Park Marriott, Ellipse Lounge, Falls Church, VA
- February 12: RT’s Restaurant, Alexandria, VA (Mardi Gras)
- March 12: The Tabard Inn, Washington, DC (Metro: Dupont Circle)
- April 9: Neisha Thai, Washington, DC (Metro: Tenleytown-AU)
- May 14: Taverna Cretekou, Alexandria, VA (Old Town)
- June 11: Lia’s, Chevy Chase, MD (Metro: Friendship Hts)
- July 9: Silver Diner, Falls Church, VA (Merrifield area)
- August 13: National Gallery of Art, Cascade Cafe, Washington, DC (Metro: Archives)
- September 10: Lebanese Taverna, Bethesda, MD (Metro: Bethesda)
- October 8: Olive Garden, Tysons Corner, VA
- November 12: Cactus Cantina, Washington, DC (Cathedral area)
- December 10: Clyde’s, Chevy Chase, MD (Metro: Friendship Hts.)