My Social Media Week DC plans
Posted by Mary Fletcher Jones
I am tremendously excited about Social Media Week DC, which takes place February 17-22. Here are the sessions I will be attending. Don’t they sound great? All are free! To register, visit the website.
- Media Relations Breakfast for PR and Social Media Professionals, sponsored by Synaptic Digital
- Get Smart! Make Better Social Media Decisions through Analytics, sponsored by the American Public University System
- Marketing Beyond The Like, sponsored by Facebook Washington, DC
- Crisis Management and Social Media — How Do They Connect?, sponsored by Social Media Club DC
- @StateDept: Leveraging Digital for Public Diplomacy, sponsored by the New America Foundation
- It’s Time to Be Fearless in Social Media, sponsored by the Case Foundation
- Digital Diplomacy Open House, sponsored by the Digital Diplomacy Coalition, Chief, and Levick
- Defining and Measuring Social Media Success in Museums and Arts Organizations, sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution
While you’re there, don’t forget to register for our session!
- Register for our Social Media Week DC workshop on podcasting and blogging (fletcher-prince.com)