Request a Speaker
Mary Fletcher Jones welcomes invitations to speak to student groups and associations, and at conferences and corporate seminars. Mary is available to speak on a variety of topics, including
- How to build and maintain your personal brand
- The appropriate use of social media in the workplace, including guidelines for social media policies
- Creative and affordable ways to market your business or nonprofit organization with Facebook Pages and Twitter
- Getting started with blogging and blogging best practices
- How to optimize your YouTube videos to get more views
- Email marketing best practices
Mary has presented to organizations including Washington Women in Public Relations, The DC Podcasters Alliance, the Government Video Expo, and the UNCF Fellowship Program. In February 2012, Mary was a featured speaker for Social Media Week DC and in September 2011, she presented at the Digital East conference.
Mary is also experienced in training small groups how to use social media, including blogs. Please contact us about our affordable social media coaching sessions to enhance the professional development of your employees or organization members.
To book a speaker or arrange a training session for your group or company, please contact Mary Fletcher Jones (571) 269-7559; email: Mary@FletcherPrince.com