Example: Fall Properties
Who: Fall Properties (http://www.FallProperties.com)
Business: Residential real estate firm serving neighborhoods in Arlington and Falls Church, Virginia.
Challenge: Reinforce expertise in targeted geographic area. Create an online brand presence. Establish Fall Properties as a friendly, accessible and valuable community resource.
Solution: After completing a marketing assessment and communications plan, Fletcher Prince developed a multi-part online marketing strategy:
- Identified best practices. competitors, and online communities, including Twitter and YouTube accounts, Facebook Pages and fans, LinkedIn groups
- Social media training for staff
- Redesigned elements of the blog for search engine optimization
- Facebook Page, including customized landing page
- Custom Twitter and YouTube backgrounds
- YouTube Channel and videos
- Email newsletter training
- Promotional materials, including a postcard campaign
- Website updates
- LinkedIn corporate profile
- Photography and Flickr account
- Media relations
Fall Properties’ investment in affordable marketing services with Fletcher Prince is paying off. They are enjoying a significant increase in new home listings and sales, as well as increased attention from their local news media and improved community recognition. Fall Properties has obtained numerous followers on Twitter, Facebook fans, and Channel views on YouTube.
Feedback from the Client
We were so gratified by Fall Properties’ endorsement for our work on YouTube and LinkedIn.
“Mary did a great job getting our company positioned on the internet with vehicles such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. She worked well with all members of the Fall Properties staff and became our trusted advisor on all internet matters. We highly prize her insight, creativity and good business sense.”