Example: Rink Strategic Communications
Who: Susan Rink, Rink Strategic Communications (http://www.RinkComms.com)
Business: Employee communications consultant.
Challenge: Establish reputation as subject matter expert in niche area. Create an online brand presence.
Solution: After completing a marketing assessment, Fletcher Prince developed a multi-part online marketing strategy:
- Blog with custom masthead, and blog training
- Referral to Examiner.com and The PRSA-NCC Blog for article posting
- Video interviews for Susan on Capitol Communicator’s Thought Leadership Series
- Facebook Page
- Twitter account and Twitter training
- Social media logo
- Online video marketing plan
- YouTube Channel and sixteen YouTube videos
- Email newsletter template and training
- Promotional materials, including a postcard campaign
- Website and LinkedIn account updates
- Photography and Flickr account
Susan’s investment in affordable marketing services with Fletcher Prince has paid off. Since the launch of her social media outreach program in June 2009, Susan has obtained new clients, speaking opportunities, and leadership positions, as well as notable exposure, including
- In Google searches, Susan’s videos are achieving top rank, first page results for the search term “employee communications” in the video and images categories, and she obtains multiple results for her name and business name on Google in the primary search categories.
- Rink Strategic Communications has acquired hundreds of Fans on Facebook.
- Susan’s videos have received more than thousands of views on YouTube and iTunes.
- Her blog has received thousands of views, in addition to views for her posts on the PRSA-NCC blog and her Examiner.com column, which we also helped arrange.
- Her videos on Facebook have received multiple positive comments.
- Her Twitter account has been featured in multiple “thought-leader” lists.
Feedback from the Client
We were so gratified by Susan’s endorsement of Fletcher Prince on LinkedIn and YouTube. Susan wrote
“Mary’s help was absolutely invaluable — not only in helping to establish my blog, podcast, Twitter and Facebook accounts and activities, but also in recommending new and creative ways to drive traffic and build my SEO metrics. I consider Mary to be a valued advisor and a highly-skilled Social Media practitioner. Plus, she’s a heck of a lot of fun to work with. I’d would not hesitate to recommend Mary and her team.”