810 7th Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
What inspires you, creatively?
Personally, I’m inspired by many things…
The way kids put themselves together when allowed to pick out their own clothes…
Patterns that occur at my foot or eye-level, whether in nature or in construction, such as a cobblestone road, or drifting sand, or leaves drifting across a walk…
Carnival lights against a night sky…
Help kick off DC Design Week by submitting images of whatever makes you tick, creatively. Show the world what inspires you. It could be a butterfly, things shaped like hearts, the National Cathedral, a big jet airplane… it doesn’t matter what, who, or why—they want to see it!
- Submissions should be JPGs with a brief description (25 words or less)
- Send all entries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in your email: your NAME and title of your submission
- Maximum one submission per person, 10 images per submission
- Submission should be no more than 10 megabytes
- Deadline for submissions is November 10th, 2010
This is not a competition. It’s inspiration!